Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Life

Life seems to have a lot of twists and turns, ups downs , highs and lows. There is one thing I do know and that is getting older is not for sissies. My family has been hit hard in many ways this year,but despite it all we are still here and things are not always as bad as they seem at first. Thank God he is always there in the good and the bad and that he does love me . I don't know were I would be with out him. Think like Job,besides that I just think of what it will be like in heaven and I can get through this hell I have gone through and it puts a smile in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. This is just a blink of time...none of this really is so important. Heaven is all that counts. I'm praying for you, Paul and Bridget too. I pray for help to come.

    ReplyDelete