Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23

Hello again everyone ,
I my self have had a very trying day. It is time I should take my anti-depression medications. something I did not want to do but is necessary. anyway that is how it go Mom and Dad doing fine Dad is doing everything he can do for mom. It is really neat . Today I made dinner and put away dishes . Mom seems to do better every day but still resting a lot. not to much else she can do. Sudoku, read, watch TV with dad about it at this point. anyway slow day really They do enjoy the pics from every body's trips keeps then connected with you. that's about it for today maybe I'll sleep tonight That could also be part of my problem. Hope that everyone is enjoying the time with each other it is really great to hear the or should I say read the daily news. Take care all .
Dianna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dianna, pray you get the rest you need. Lissa and I are in pain, all over our bodies from all the walking on pavement. So we are going to take it easy today.
    Love, Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you are so tired. I love you. Thank you for the birthday pics you sent, I posted them on my blog. Miss you and love you lots. -Bridget

    ReplyDelete